Wake Up Laughing & Leave Laughter in Your Wake
A Self-Paced Tutorial for Non-Comedians (and Comedians Too)
“To be happy in life you must be able to take a joke. And if you can leave a few too, that’s even better.” — Swami Beyondananda
When I finished teaching my 8-week, 6-session teleclass Wake Up Laughing, and Leave Laughter in Your Wake this past spring, I felt more encouraged and inspired than ever to bring the distinctions of “cosmic comic consciousness” to comedians and non-comedians alike.
Those who participated in the course got “full immersion” (and fool immersion) in using laughter and humor as tools for healing, awakening and just plain fun. And now you can have all that and more in a self-paced course called Wake Up Laughing and Leave Laughter in Your Wake: A Self-Paced Tutorial for Non-Comedians (and Comedians Too).
If you’re like most people these days with tight schedules, it can be challenging to attend a class at a certain day at a certain time, even if you can do it on your computer or by phone. That’s why I have created this comprehensive course for you to move through at your own pace.
The course includes:
Six recorded 75-minute tutorial sessions on the following topics:
- It’s a Joke … Laugh. Why and how humor awakens, and how a simple playful mantra can transform your perspective, and your life
- Laughter As Medicine. The fascinating research on laughter and health, and how you can use humor to heal (restore wholeness) physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- The Architecture of a Joke. A journey through the magic and alchemy of humor, and using humor to transform challenging situations
- Self-Facing Laughter. How to laugh in the face of your own ego, and use levity to “rise up” to your highest self
- Find the Joke Hidden In the Picture. Learn to see funnier, and extract wisdom, insight and joy from almost any situation
- Practice Random Acts of Comedy. How to cultivate playfulness in every day life and use humor to build bridges — not blow them up
Six 45-minute interviews with awakened funny people, and funny awakened people:
An 85-page “Sillybus” to provide content and context for your total immersion in healing laughter and humor that awakens. Contains numerous hyperlinks to videos, research, and other source material. You’ll laugh while you learn and learn while you laugh.
Some of What You Will Learn in this Self-Paced Class:
- What Buddha and Seinfeld have in common, or how sitcoms can help you become enlightened
- The architecture of a joke, and what fuels laughter
- How humor heals (restores wholeness)
- Why evolution has wired us for humor, and why a sense of humor is a desirable trait
- Three things that transformational comedy ALWAYS does
- A simple four-word mantra guaranteed to bring ho-ho-holy hee-hee-healing
- The remarkable statistics about laughter’s role in treating and preventing heart disease
- How humor helps us think like Leonardo Da Vinci, and is a tool for creative thinking
- How even those who grew up in a humorally-deprived home can cultivate a healthy sense of humor
- How the four elements — earth, water, fire and air — can be used to energize a joke and spark laughter (scientific term: “ejoculation”)
- Why jokes use threes — a minister, a priest and a rabbi
- How and why to laugh with love at your silly self
- How to use an alter ego to alter your own ego for the better
The price of this package — including 12 hours of audio immersion, a Sillybus filled with information, practices, stories and links to humor resources — is jest $99 (for a limited time).
If we break that $99 into LOL (Laughs Over Lifetime) it ends up being just pennies per laugh. And if you laugh more, you live longer … even more laughs!
Seriously and humorously, I am convinced that ANYONE can learn to use mind-expanding humor and heart-opening laughter to bring joy and playfulness to their lives and world — and maybe even facilitate this evolutionary transformation we’ve been hearing about.
And if you want to upgrade to Premium which includes the tutorial PLUS an hour of personal coaching ($150 value), that’s $199.
If you’re an “early wiser” and are ready to plunge into total immersion in cosmic comedy and healing laughter, now is the time to get in on the fun so you can wake up laughing … and leave laughter in your wake.
In love, laughter and ‘lumination,
Wake Up Laughing and Leave Laughter in Your Wake Self-Paced Tutorial. Total immersion in cosmic comedy and healing laughter, including six 75-minute audio tutorials, six 45-minute interviews with awakened funny folks and funny awakened folks, an 85-page digital Sillybus, and the Zen Cohens e-book … $99.